0 - 10 Years
It is for a capital equipment manufacturer having presence across India.
- Role includes plant level Safety across sections and departments
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Ensuring plant safety and health plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensuring there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Ensuring workers compliance with company policies and government safety regulation
- Safety Training,Safety Audits are integral part of the role.
- Qualification Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Must to have Advance Diploma in industrial safety recognized by the Government Body
- Experience 5 - 8 Years of relevant experience is must.
- Experience of working at plant for Engineering,Auto,Industrial Products is most desired.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||0 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ajay Yadav|
|Address||8 No Rail Gate, Dankuni, Near- K.K. Lodge, 1st Floor, Railway Station - Dankuni Hooghly, West Bengal|